Affordable and full-service representation for businesses, healthcare
professionals, and individuals. Personal and accessible attention.
vCard: Steven H. Jesser
Welcome to the law firm of Steven H. Jesser, Attorney at Law, P.C. We provide medical and dental practitioners and other healthcare providers with full-service representation for all of their legal business matters. Mr. Jesser is admitted to practice in Illinois, Arizona, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, Texas, Wisconsin, and District of Columbia.
- Steven H. Jesser served 14 years as the first Associate General Counsel of Northwestern Memorial Hospital/HealthCare, renowned tertiary care medical center and largest hospital in Illinois.
- He was a litigation-commercial real estate development attorney of an international law firm, and was a Chicago felony trial prosecutor.
- In private practice since 1995, he has represented many U.S. and international physicians, dentists, other healthcare providers, corporations, and individuals in contract transactional, regulatory, licensing-disciplinary, litigation-trial, and appellate matters.
- Admitted to practice in 10 states/60 federal courts, he has been a frequent author-lecturer on health, corporate, and criminal law; and Member, College of State Bar of Texas.
- Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyer TM for Chicago, Wisconsin, and New England
- Selected to Illinois Super Lawyers®
- Lexis-Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating:
AV Preeminent (Highest Rating for Legal Ability and Ethical Standards)
- Selected to Who's Who in American Law 2011-2012 (17th Edition);
- Selected to Who's Who in America 2012 (66th Edition);
- Selected to Who's Who in Medicine and Healthcare 2011-2012 (8th Edition);
- Selected to Who's Who in the World 2012 (29th Edition);
- Member, College of State Bar of Texas
- Lexis-Nexis Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers TM
(U.S.A. and International), 94th edition
- Participant, Business Leaders Conference of the White House Business Council, The White House, Washington, D.C., February, 2012
The firm's office in suburban Chicago is within one hour's drive to eight adjoining counties and to Wisconsin and Indiana.
For more information click on each practice area below.